INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
As Education, Geriatrics, Ecological Agriculture, Tourism Foundation (EGET Foundation), we approach the protection and security of your personal data with utmost care. We have prepared this informative text to enlighten you as a Data Controller regarding the ways of collecting your personal data, the purposes of processing, the legal reasons for processing and your rights regarding the Personal Data Protection Law (‘Law’) numbered 6698, which is regulated to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life and to protect personal data.
2. KİŞİSEL VERİLERİN İŞLEME AMACI
Your personal data, will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDPL for below reasons: Providing the services within the legal framework in full and on time being in line with the objectives and subjects of the EGET Foundation in the deed, fulfilling our legal responsibilities within the scope of the Foundations Law No. 5737 and other relevant legislation; awarding scholarship and support programs and carrying out studies in order to contribute to the development of students on education, culture, social activities, etc.,organization of activities such as training, seminars, events and so on; communicating for our foundation with promotion, thanks, information and announcement purposes; carrying out the necessary studies and related processes by our relevant units for the realization of the activities carried out by the EGET Foundation, including the purposes of collecting donations and aids that will be a source for our scholarships in accordance with the legislation and making donations and aids by the EGET Foundation; planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies through the Commercial Enterprise of the Foundation; ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the EGET Foundation and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Foundation; ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the EGET Foundation and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Foundation.
3. PARTIES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND TRANSFER PURPOSES
Your personal data collected, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, within the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the PDPL and in force, but not limited to those listed; In line with the activities of the Foundation with our partners, business contacts, subcontractors with whom we cooperate for the realization of the activities of the Foundation or in cases stipulated by the legislation regarding regulatory and supervisory institutions and official institutions; can be transferred domestically or abroad.
4. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASON
Your personal data are collected on the basis of legal reasons to ensure compliance with the legislation and the policies of the Foundation, through different channels in order to carry out the activities of the EGET Foundation. Your data can be obtained but not limited to those listed by our Foundation through tools such as scholarship application forms, various contracts, e-mail, job application forms, competition application forms, or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of our Foundation through written or verbal communications written or electronic media channels.
5. RIGHTS ENCLOSED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER
You have the following rights as a personal data owner, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law provided that it is within the framework of PDPL and other applicable legislation,
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed;
- Requesting information relating to this if your personal data has been processed;
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose;
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant provisions of the law, in the event of the reasons requiring processing are eliminated to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and the notification of the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred
- Take objection to the case arised against you in the event that the processed data is analyzed by automated systems;
- If you suffer a loss due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
You can write us regarding your rights listed above, at the e-mail address of email@example.com. In your application including your explanations regarding the right you have as a personal data owner; the subject of your request should be clear and understandable; the matter should be related personally to you or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you should be specially authorized in this regard with a verifying document by an authority; your application must contain identity and address information and documents verifying your identity must be attached to the application.
Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest.